Dear Francesc,

just to say thank you very much for your work over the previous 8
years and the provision of PyTables to soo many people, and also thank
you for your ongoing and dedicated support for PyTables users.

We know of some of the projects that have made use of PyTables (which
seem to include a number of PhD theses) but I expect there are others
(probably more) that have not reported back that they are using
PyTables. In any case: quite an achievement --- congratulations!

With best wishes for the future,

Hans

--
Hans Fangohr