Francesc,

I want to thank you as well for your ongoing support with PyTables.  It is a
fantastic library.

Anthony & Batuhan - I would like to volunteer to help support PyTables with
you.  I'm a newbie to PyTables having used it via Wes McKinney's excellent
pandas package for only about six months.  However, I am happy to help where I
can.

Henry