On 3/27/2023 8:37 PM, a a wrote:
I can select All Opened Tabs (as from the given link)
and get 1,000+ Opened Tabs ( I am afraid, this is s number of all saved
bookmarks in the past)
I go to menu, Bookmarks, Manage Boomarks and copy Tabs

and
https://www.textfixer.com/html/convert-url-to-html-link.php

does the job, converting text urls into clickable web links

I copy the result and past into Notepad++ to save file as html

and what I get is web page of clickable Opened Tabs
You can get that directly in Notepad++. Load Firefox's HTML format bookmark file into Notepad++. View it in a browser using the "View/View Current File In" menu item. True, you could have opened it directly in the browser, but now you can edit the file and cut out the parts you don't need, and check to make sure you get what you intended. The structure of the HTML is very regular.

If you have saved your set of opened links under a distinctive heading near the top of the collection - as I suggested earlier - it should be easy to find the start and end points of their HTML elements, and delete all the ones you don't want. You could import this shortened bookmark file into another installation of Firefox and this would add them to the bookmarks in the other browser, all grouped by your custom heading.