On 3/28/2023 8:47 AM, a a wrote:
Ok, I can export bookmarks to html file and open it in Firefox to get
a long list of clickable urls but icon of the bookmarked web page is missing.

When I open Bookmarks as right a side-bar I can view and identify an individual
Boomarks by icon,
so I would like Firefox Library to export Bookmarks to html file, icons
included 😉

Since accessing opened Tabs is my default use of history in Firefox and has
worked fine for years
I paid no special interest to bookmark opened Tabs and assign labels to
individual bookmark.

So, generally speaking, I am happy with 1,000+ opened Tabs in Firefox , not
being sure if this number is for real or refers to every bookmark from the
history + opened Tabs

But definitely I need a smarter solution and approach to manage 10,000+ opened
Tabs in Firefox in a future 😉

I think you had better start using another name for this thread, if it continues.

The HTML export file will contain the icons, but the HTML elements do not provide for showing them.

I can't imagine how you can find anything among nor navigate through 1000 open tabs, let alone 10,000 in the future. I would think the memory usage would be impossibly high. So I hope you are mostly using the history and do not really have that many tabs open at once!