On Tuesday, 28 March 2023 at 02:07:43 UTC+2, Thomas Passin wrote:
> On 3/27/2023 4:02 PM, Thomas Passin wrote:

> >> a nice solution comes from
> >>
> >> How to Copy URLs of All Open Tabs in Firefox
> >>
> >> https://www.howtogeek.com/723921/how-to-copy-urls-of-all-open-tabs-in-firefox/
> >>

> >> right clicking opened tab, all opened tabs can be selected
> >> moving via menu to bookmarks/ booksmarks management
> >> url bookmarks can be right-mouse clicked to copy urls
> >> finally, urls can be pasted into Notepad++
> >> and saved as a file
> >> unfortunately, saving as .html file
> >> fails to generate html file with clickable web links
> >>

> > Don't go pasting urls into a text file one by one.  Instead, do my #2
> > above. That will import all the bookmarks, including the tabs you saved
> > as bookmarks.  Then import the exported bookmark file into the new
> > browser.  There's no reason to fuss around trying to get text copies of
> > urls to open.
> >
> > For that matter, the exported bookmarks file is an HTML file and can be
> > opened directly in a browser, with clickable links.
> All right, I think I've got the easiest way to go. You *can* bookmark
> all the tabs at once - see below. Then, as I already proposed, export
> the bookmarks and import them into Firefox on the new computer.
>
> To save the tabs, right click any one of them and select the "Select All
> Tabs" item. They will all highlight. Right click on one of them and
> select the "Bookmark Tabs" item. A dialog box will open with an entry
> lone for the Name to use (like "Tabset1") and a location - a bookmark
> folder - for them to go into. CAREFUL - if you just click "Save", you
> may not be able to find them. Use the dropdown arrow to save them in
> one of the top level folders, like "Bookmarks Toolbars".

I can select All Opened Tabs (as from the given link)
and get 1,000+ Opened Tabs ( I am afraid, this is s number of all saved
bookmarks in the past)
I go to menu, Bookmarks, Manage Boomarks and copy Tabs

and
https://www.textfixer.com/html/convert-url-to-html-link.php

does the job, converting text urls into clickable web links

I copy the result and past into Notepad++ to save file as html

and what I get is web page of clickable Opened Tabs

since icon and page name are lost
I would prefer another solution already ofered by Firex to generate web page of
recently visited web pages,
unfortunately coming with  limits on the number of visited
web pages,
so I contacted Firefox, Notepad++ for help