> Considering that I have (twice, I believe) on this list published a routine
> to set the name of a QXL.WIN container file, and have gone to a lot of
> trouble to produce a handy little PE utility, called Qwirc, that is designed
> to do just that and a lot more besides, I dont quite see why.
And if the WIN_DRIVE command is not to people's liking, there is a little
utility by me called QXLWINManager to change drive references. Between Qwirc to
rename them and QXL WIN Manager to reassign and the SBASIC WIN_DRIVE command,
should be easy enough to manhandle your QXL.WINs now.

              • ... Wolfgang Uhlig
              • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Dilwyn Jones
  • ... Dilwyn Jones