Considering that I have (twice, I believe) on this list published a routine
to set the name of a QXL.WIN container file, and have gone to a lot of
trouble to produce a handy little PE utility, called Qwirc, that is designed
to do just that and a lot more besides, I dont quite see why.
And if the WIN_DRIVE command is not to people's liking, there is a little utility by me called QXLWINManager to change drive references. Between Qwirc to rename them and QXL WIN Manager to reassign and the SBASIC WIN_DRIVE command, should be easy enough to manhandle your QXL.WINs now.
Where is that on your website ? I would like to try it and to mention it in the next start here which deals with this kind of thing. Next cover disk material maybe? QXL.WIN utilities etc.
On the My Freeware page, in the Software section of the Tesco.net site.

This is really getting out of hand, trying to keep three sites (Tesco, TopCities and Freeola) up to date. I'll have to get round to putting the whole lot on one site soon.

http://homepages.tesco.net/dilwyn.jones/software/freeware/freeware.html

Not only does it do WIN_DRIVE but DOS_DRIVE names as well.

Designed for my own use, got reworked slightly for release and so not the most user friendly thing, but adequate.