Dilwyn wrote:
> I regret to have to report that I heard this morning of the death of Stuart
> Honeyball of Miracle Systems.
>
> He passed away peacefully last night (28th March) at 23:45 of cancer,
> according to his wife, Karin.
>
> I’m sure you’ll all want to join me in extending our condolence to his wife
> and
> family and express our great admiration and gratitude for all the work he did
> for the QL over the years.

Very sad news! He did so many great things for the QL. He was such a smart guy,
fun to talk to. I remember well the QL shows where we've met. He and the
miracle boys were an enrichment for the QL scene. Some pictures with Stuart are
in this gallery_
http://www.sinclairql.net/pic/Index.php?sfpg=UGVvcGxlLyoqN2Q0ZmU3M2EyYzMzOGFlYWM3MGZlODgxOGIzYmJjODE5MDBjYzdkYTg1MmI5YzYyZjJhNjZiMTg2YjQ4MzBmOA

May he rest in peace. Thanks Dilwyn for letting us know.

Urs