Hi,
I totally agree with Tony, Stuart was a very nice person to know.
I talked with him alot when I organised 2 QL workshops in the North East.
His product line was excellent quality and I must of bought everything Miracle
Systems produced
It does seem a loss to the QL community.
RegardsDerek
-------- Original message --------From: Tony Tebby via Ql-Users
<ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com> Date: 30/03/2018  13:25  (GMT+00:00) To:
ql-us...@q-v-d.com Cc: Tony Tebby <tonyte...@t-t-web.com> Subject: Re:
[Ql-Users] Stuart Honeyball
He really was one of the good guys.

Honest

Who cares about contracts - Stuart's word was his bond.

Intellectually adventurous

He dreamt up things that seemed to be beyond the limits of the state of
the art of fabrication technology - but they worked.

Meticulous

Behind his appearance and demeanour hid a thorough grasp of engineering
detail. What would the QL have been like if he had been in charge of the
design?

Carefree

The USA on a folding bike? My last memory of him (too long ago) was him
climbing up a rickety ancient cherry tree to get the cherries I could
not reach.

Generous

He shared the cherries!