Im having a problem with the latest QD (2018). The 'Replace confirmation sub menu' seems to have its colours mixed up. I cant read that menu in any palette!

Since no one else has complained, and I recently made some changes, I was wondering if Im just being confused (again!) But then an older version of QD (2003) seems unaffected, although it too uses the old colourways settings for part of that menu.

If "someone" ;) is going to delve into the innards of QD again to sort this out, could they also tweak the 'resize to full screen' option (DO resize icon) to perhaps leave the current x-size of the window unchanged (as it was in the earlier version)?

Great that this program is now freely available!

Per