On 28/08/2018 21:10, pjwitte via Ql-Users wrote:
Op Tue, 28 Aug 2018 15:26:22 +0200 schreef Marcel Kilgus via Ql-Users <ql-users@lists.q-v-d.com>:
Bob Spelten via Ql-Users wrote:
<>

There is one serious bug though, that I hope will one day be tackled by some brave and patient soul. Its hard to demonstrate and almost impossible to catch in the act. In fact some people, including Jochen, deny its very existence: Its the "Creeping last line/rubbish bug". A scan through the SMSQ/E sources should convince doubters of its existence. In a number of files youll see a many lines gap from the last code line to the END directive. Heres one:
<>

I just want to correct an assertion made above: It is true (in my recollection) that Jochen was an unbeliever at first, but by 2001 he certainly knew about this bug (we referred to it as the cut'n paste bug), and he tried very hard to find and fix it.

Per