Peter Graf wrote:

> Wolfgang wrote:
>

> >> I think it is native hardware that keeps a system alive. A system that
> >> mostly depends on emulation is dead.
> >>

> >No.

Maybe the Ql is not dead enough (:-{
There is a movement about called Retro, people are looking for something
that is missing from todays products, it's called character, witness the
sales of classic motor cars and motorcycles,
I have experience of the latter, people stop and talk to you because
they recognise the Bike, they new someone who had one or they had one
themselves, they remember the charm and admire the lost art of style
that has warmth instead of aggressiveness.

Using a QL types system has that same user hands on ability as my old
bike, I have spent the last few weeks repairing the engine, this I can
do myself without a degree in engineering because it is quite easy to
understand the technology with only a little more than common sense,
also and very importantly there is a friendly band oh enthusiast ready
and willing to share there knowledge with you should you get stuck -
sound familiar.

Just hang in there for another seventeen years and we will be
fashionable (;-)

All the best - Bill