On Feb 3, 2004, at 8:51 AM, Praveen Kumar wrote:
I have installed qmailadmin-1.2.0 with quota option enabled, and created the virtual site for a customer and assigned some quota for postmaster the problem is even that end-user can increase the postmaster quota without system administrators permission and also when i create a user in that virtual host the quota is not decreasing for the postmaster's account.
Any help regarding this problem will be greatly helpful.

You can set a domain quota to limit the total mail for the domain. The site's postmaster would then be responsible for limiting their users as they see fit.

Note, domain quotas in vpopmail might not be working properly in 5.4.0. I don't use quotas myself, and haven't had time to try to figure out the problem.

--
Tom Collins  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Info on the Sniffter handheld Network Tester: http://sniffter.com/