Charles

this is what I did and submitted a while ago (see http://www.interazioni.it/qmail/#qmailadmin), but it was not approved because this idea was considered probably too simple, and the "disastrous" domain level quota was instead implemented. The domain quota was calculated over the postmaster's quota, and I called all this "polled quota".

Ciao,

Tonino