A tip on how to make it over 24 hours without help. You can attach a second
drainage bag to the main bed bag doubling the amount of urine it can hold.
Simply attach the second bags intake line to the drain line from the first bag
and unlock the first bag. It should drain easily into the second bag as it
fills. Yes, a third bag can be attached the same way. Before emptying the bags,
ask the aid to empty the intake lines. It helps limit the mess they seem to
think we can't smell. Two water jugs and some fruit on the bedside table help
make it through. I also have some pills that make it possible to just about
sleep through most holidays.

I try to do all my Christmas gift giving by Christmas eve so Christmas day
isn't a big deal if nobody shows up. The agency is aware there's nobody
scheduled for Christmas Day. All my aids have let me know they can't come. I
won't be surprised if nobody shows up but it isn't as though it is some sudden
thing. My agency stopped holiday pay. Why should they want to work.

I don't know why syringo%^&^% begins to be painful after so many years of not
bugging us. I don't know what to expect next. My doctor isn't sure either
because he has no information on quads that have lived over 30 years as quads.
He wants to do tests, but I'm not ready to be a guinea pig at this moment and
wouldn't you know it, they can't do the tests during the holidays.

john