I can't count the number  of Christmas days I've spent in bed becauswe aids
ditched and agencies couldn't get anyone here
I really don't like Christmas much. It's like a bad few weeks when I'm supposed
to understand that the rest of the world is having fun and would I please not
pester them. I get tired of hiding how I feel about them all. Why do I have to
be understanding when those idiots send me get well cards for Christmas. I must
have that spirit again. Maybe I can get over it by Christmas?

john
C-5
31 years post

In a message dated 12/02/06 22:09:32 Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]