I have that problem if it's not put low enough. I have it put as low as it
can, and make sure it's wide enough. The thin ones move up easier too.

I think some people move more in the chair also.  I have tight trunk/lateral
supports on my sides to hold me in place and keep my spine from curving
more.

That keeps me pretty straight and probably prevents the binder from moving
as much..

Greg

  _____

how do you keep the binder from working its way up to your chest?

everytime i move or lean forward or to the side, the binder works its way
up.

i was thinking of way to attach to pants to hold it in place.