Ouch, the suspender idea could be very uncomfortable? Of course, my solution
for the quad gut is a bodysuit, which is not uncomfortable for me, but is
difficult for my attendants. I've gotten so used to it that I feel
uncomfortable without it. And I agree with Lori, that one of the biggest
problems it is my butt spreading sideways. LOLI still wear a size 10, but I
definitely hang over the 16 inch cushion. Oh well, it could be worse.

As far as exercise, my greatest achievement is successfully blowing the hair
out of my eyes. Seriously, although I cannot do more than a shoulder shrug,
I really bounce myself around just going around the property. So I guess
that would qualify as exercise. I still do shoulder exercises with my arm in
a sling suspended from the ceiling, I've never gotten any return, but my
neck and shoulder muscles are still quite strong. I do not use a headrest,
since I use a chin control I did not want to be smacked in the mouth by a
chin controller and on the back of the head by a headrest, and that has
helped to keep my neck muscles strong.

Those of you in the northeast states stay warm. It's been cold here, but for
the most part sunny, with highs in the low twenties. We finally got snow
several days ago, and it is still hanging around, but nothing like the
northeast states-thank goodness.

I hope everybody has a great day Joan