This is* immensely* helpful. To reiterate... to make sure I understand,
with "windows problems" easy is easy and impossible is basically impossible
(which I can say with experience is fairly on the money of my experience as
well). With Linux, the difficultly curve of problems are kind of inverted
when compared to windows. The easy problems are now stubborn, while the
really hard programs are now possibly easier courtesy of established
documentation. While such might not be true for all cases, of course,
generally this is the jest of what to expect, yes?

Furthermore, unlike windows, the GUI in Linux is less of an operator then
it is in windows. The way to go about things in Linux is the command line
interface, which may make problem solving initially a bit more...
problematic for those who only know how to move around in a GUI. So I being
a windows user might what to look up on that.

You also mention "just because PC... doesn't mean it will work", which I am
already aware of, but thank you all the same. I'll make sure to look up the
Qubes HCL link.

Finally, I don't have the available cash to buy multiple variants of
particular models or brands of GPUs nor am I able per say to experiment
with other models in a process of trial and error, through I would
certainly like to give it a shot if I could. Fortunately, what I do have is
knowledge of places to purchase parts which have a stellar return policies.
So, that may be an option. Honestly the only people I know of that have
that kind of capital are the ones that do it for a living on YouTube like
LinusTechTips, Bitwit, and Pauls Hardware. Oh so much to do... so little to
do it all. :/

Thank you,

- Mike Mez