On Friday, April 21, 2017 at 12:55:07 PM UTC-7, Stickstoff wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I would like to be able to do a little gaming on my regular computer
> from time to time, for sanity reasons. I use Qubes OS on a dual GPU
> notebook. I don't want to compromise security with unsafe code in DOM0
> nor dual booting. My budget towards this is up to 2000 USD.

havent tried this yet, but you can stream from ps4 to windows (or mac), the
requirements are pretty light and imply no need for accelerated graphics on the
client end. please mention me if you try this and post back to the group. i
have a ps4, but still working on getting qubes running.

if your willing to get a separate system for games, the nintendo switch looks
pretty nice on paper. havent seen one in person yet.