On Tuesday, April 25, 2017 at 11:29:51 AM UTC-4, cooloutac wrote:
> You have a ps4 and you want to game on the pc?  why?  Pc gaming died a decade
> ago cause piraters, cheaters, and ddos.
>
> League of Legends is the only pc game on windows I would consider "popular"
> tks to asian countries who take e-sports as serious as football. But On Linux
> the only popular games are cs:go and Dota2 and unless you're a gaming pro or
> someone who doesn't mind trolls, that would be sadistic...lol
>
> I would stick to single player games for consoles until they start jailing
> kids like in Japan and Korea.  Man do I miss ea-sports on the pc. 95-2005 was
> a great decade.
>
> Hardware industry has been steady tankin since, and I don't blame tablets or
> smartphones.  I built a computer for the first time in years only for Qubes,
>  but no way I'd waste money on a gaming rig for me and my hardware to get
> abused.

Actually I called dota2 and cs:go popular, but only by linux standards.
millions at a time playing LoL compared to maybe 50,000 playing dota2, 20,000
playing cs:go and I'm sure those numbers are fabricated. And thats world wide.

And I find it such a shame that only moba games are popular.  But they are the
hardest games for anarchists to undermine I guess...