On 10/31/20 11:55 PM, Alex Smirnoff wrote:
I had to update it first. Also, removed rhgb to get around the password
prompt bug.
What an amazing system! I installed it to evaluate if it is suitable for
our company environment and instantly fell in love with it. However, the
answer to my main question is still "no" :(. Unless we buy certified
hardware for everyone, at least,

If certified hardware is prohibitive for your company, you might investigate the ThinkPad X and T series within the past few years, beginning around the time of the X1 Carbon Gen 5. There may be certain problems (e.g., AEM or suspend not working), but they might still work well enough, depending on what your needs are.

and some of us badly need properly working
Win10 guest with seamless desktop app integration and clipboard :(

Depending on why Win10 VMs are needed, there might be alternatives available, e.g., cloud apps or a Windows machine on your local network that can be accessed remotely from the Qubes machines.