Le 30/10/2020 à 16:37, Alex Smirnoff a écrit :
How did you set up the sys-usb qube without losing the USB keyboard and mouse?

Hi Alex,

    I followed the Qubes documentation, first I added the sys-usb Qube [1], then I added my USB keyboard available for login [2].

[1] https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb-qubes/#creating-and-using-a-usb-qube

dom0/Terminal : sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.sys-usb

[2] https://www.qubes-os.org/doc/usb-qubes/#enable-a-usb-keyboard-for-login

dom0/Terminal : sudo qubesctl state.sls qvm.usb-keyboard