I’m probably guilty of already being part of this task-force. To add, I wonder
if there’d be value in some longer, blog-form replies to interesting HackerNews
queries.

For example, someone was extolling the virtues of some new system for building
and packaging simple GUI apps for Linux using Python. I’ve poked around with
the GUI and packaging facilities of Racket enough to feel like Racket has a
pretty good story to tell, at least for smaller cross-platform apps. A short
blog showing the end-to-end creation of a small GUI app, with emphasis on
showing the symbiosis of the GUI library and the excellent raco packaging and
distribution facilities would be a great “reply” to such an article on HN.

I wonder if there's a way that these use cases could at least be collected...
maybe as an RFB—Request For Blog. Time is always at a premium, but I could
imagine picking off a blog post here and there even though I’m a decidedly rank
novice Racketeer.

Maybe there’s already a list somewhere? Maybe RFBs could be a section of the
Racket Blog?

Best,
Peter