I agree that it would be much better to write good blog posts about Racket.
They don't need to be fantastic, they don't need to be better than the
documentation, they only has to be interesting. I usually prefer post with
one or two big relevant graph (or photos when there is hardware involve), I
like images. (It doesn't have to be very interesting, sometimes an article
is more interesting than what you expect)

Have you recently solved some interesting problem (using Racket)? It's
better if it's a real life problem, but a nice toy problem can be
interesting too.

Sometimes translating an interesting article to Racket can be a good idea,
if the translation shows some unique feature, like a smart use of macros or
a library that are not available in other languages.

(Don't post too often. Unless you are very good writing, you can't write
more than one interesting article per week(/month(/year)).)

---

The problem of going to HN to write comments about Racket is that the
community has a lot of unwritten rules. (No jokes. No kittens. No
astroturfing/sockpupet/meatpupets. No onliners. [1] . No voting rings. No
asking for votes in other platforms.)

There is no problem if an article gets popular and the author goes to the
site to answer the questions. The unwritten rules are not too strict and
they don't apply if the author can give some interesting relevant answers
and more information. *Don't be afraid of answering questions there.*

Some types of bad comments:

* photobomb unrelated threads with a reference to Racket. (For example, in
an article about regular expression in PHP, posting "Racket has two types
of regular expressions").

* astroturfing comments (For example in an article about something in
Racket, posting "I use it too and it is fantastic!!!!" [there is also an
unwritten rule about too many exclamation marks].)

* fake questions in unrelated articles (like "I wonder if it possible to
write this in Racket?")

* "Why didn't they use Racket instead?" "Why don't they rewrite this in
Racket?" ([bonus negative points if it is another Scheme-like language])

Gustavo

[1] You can write onliners in HN, but it's very difficult to write good
onliners. It's much easier to add more information and more context. Jokes
are also legal, but it must be a very good original joke, so better avoid
jokes.