<Mr. Burns> Eeeeeeexcellent </Mr. Burns>

While I can see the advantage of a small set of standard <if_xxx> tags to make things easier for normal users the flexibility provided by these tags will come in useful for the more development-minded.

Jeff

Quoting Chris Parrish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hello all.  I'm finally releasing an extension that I've mentioned over
the last year on the list.  I think that it has a lot of power and
potential but I could use some input from the Radiant clan.

The Conditional Tags Extension
(http://github.com/SwankInnovations/radiant-conditional-tags-extension/tree/master) creates <r:if> and <r:unless> tags that allow for flexible (and customizable) conditions. Start with the README there -- it covers what I'm thinking and a lot of what this thing can
do.

I want this extension to be very easy to use for users (read:
non-developers) and also helpful to developers (I wrote it so that your
extensions can plug into the conditionals framework to easily add your
own values).  Please help me make this one as useful as possible.

Thanks,
Chris

BTW, I apologize if this ends up being a double post.  I think I goofed
something up when I sent it last night so I wanted to make sure...