Have same problem: all pages a responsed with 200 code.

First of all i'd check:
        SiteController.cache_timeout      ~1 day
        Radiant::Config['dev.host']       is different from production
        Page.find_by_parent_id(nil).cache?    true

Header of response:

Server  nginx
Date    Wed, 02 Feb 2011 09:47:49 GMT
Content-Type    text/css; charset=utf-8
Etag    "38be3c15a36887587a1525cfaa502e2d"
X-Rack-Cache    fresh
X-Content-Digest        ea5fdfe604039430439328a42d4145db2b392311
X-Runtime       138
Content-Length  2180
Cache-Control   max-age=2592000, public
Age     381

"Cache" tab in firebug for this page:
Last Modified   Wed Feb 02 2011 12:06:15 GMT+0200 (MSK)
Last Fetched    Wed Feb 02 2011 12:07:14 GMT+0200 (MSK)
Expires Fri Mar 04 2011 11:47:49 GMT+0200 (MSK)
Data Size       2180
Fetch Count     22
Device  memory

Same result I receive for all pages (include css and js driven by
radiant) an on each loading;

Radiant version 0.9.2

Any suggestion?

Is it right, that tmp/cache/meta file include user-related information
like HTTP_COOKIE (with google analytic cookies information) and
HTTP_CACHE_CONTROL "max-age=0"