Hi,

I too do experience slow page loads. especially with the sns extension.
I updated the sns extension to allow for cache busting css and js urls
and for a start of action caching the parsed textasset.

https://github.com/iteh/radiant-sns-extension

slightly modified

* to add a cache busting timestamp allowing for really far future expires
headers
* update the layout to re-render pages so this gets set if you modify a
stylesheet or javascript file
* respect the Rails asset_host setting
* Rails cache the render of an object and expire it on changing the asset

did send a pull request to:

https://github.com/radiant/radiant-sns-extension

I think it would be great for radiant to benefit from some caching on the
action level, not just Rack::Cache.

cu edi

--
DI Edmund Haselwanter, edm...@haselwanter.com, http://edmund.haselwanter.com/