Good Morning Phil;

I think that we are all in agreement that we need to narrow your
problem(s) down by going through your setup step by step. Please proceed
as we suggested, *connect one radio to your router with an ethernet
cable, and use only mysb.com, and play an internet radio station. See if
it every turns red/disconnects.* To be safe, turn the mac off, or make
sure LMS is not running. If it does (red/disconnect), check the
diagnostics as Michael requested and provide this info. It might not
make sense to you, but it will to him. If everything is fine (no
disconnect), repeat with the other radios.

Let's get you through this step by step. I think we have determined
there is no magic bullet for your system, you may have 2 or more issues,
and trying to address them all at once just leads to confusion. We also
understand your physical abilities are limited.

We will get you through it. I agree that with your use case having all
radios connected via ethernet isn't practical. We should be able to get
wifi connection to work, but we have to address the "portability" (wifi
connect) separately, once we know there are no other contributing
issues.

There are also alternatives to LMS and the Mac, but so as not to
confuse, we'll cover that once LMS is the only remaining issue.

I and allot of folks here enjoy troubleshooting and are happy to help,
so let's start from the basics. We are both on EST, and I can check this
thread throughout the day, and Paul can chime in when the west coat
wakes up. Michael, I don't think he sleeps :)

I also have a radio sitting about 3' from me as a type, so I can try
anything out on my side.

Jim