Från: rbase-l@googlegroups.com <rbase-l@googlegroups.com> för Gunnar Ekblad
<gunnarerik.ekb...@gmail.com>
Skickat: den 18 oktober 2016 12:20
Till: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [RBASE-L] - New topic: My retirement

Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did not
stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an invoicing
system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and  upgraded all the way to 9:5 has been
Cloessed down by my last two user.
IT has been My pleasure and My income to utilize R:Base.
So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and this
list
Thank you all
Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden

tisdag 18 oktober 2016 skrev A. Razzak Memon