Har en underbar pensionering
Varmaste lyckonskningar

Eat a warm korv for me!
Lena from the USA

From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gunnar Ekblad
Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2016 5:21 AM
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - New topic: My retirement

Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did not
stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an invoicing
system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and  upgraded all the way to 9:5 has been
Cloessed down by my last two user.
IT has been My pleasure and My income to utilize R:Base.
So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and this
list
Thank you all
Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden

tisdag 18 oktober 2016 skrev A. Razzak Memon