From: Gunnar Ekblad <gunnarerik.ekb...@gmail.com>
To: rbase-l <rbase-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Oct 18, 2016 5:20 am
Subject: [RBASE-L] - New topic: My retirement

Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did not
stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an invoicing
system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and  upgraded all the way to 9:5 has been
Cloessed down by my last two user.
IT has been My pleasure and My income to utilize R:Base.
So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and this
list
Thank you all
Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden