From: rbase-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:rbase-l@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gunnar Ekblad
Sent: Tuesday, 18 October 2016 21:21
To: rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: [RBASE-L] - New topic: My retirement

Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did not
stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an invoicing
system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and  upgraded all the way to 9:5 has been
Cloessed down by my last two user.

IT has been My pleasure and My income to utilize R:Base.

So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and this
list

Thank you all

Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden