A: "rbase-l@googlegroups.com" rbase-l@googlegroups.com
Data: Tue, 18 Oct 2016 12:20:56 +0200
Oggetto: [RBASE-L] - New topic: My retirement

Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did not
stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an invoicing
system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and  upgraded all the way to 9:5 has been
Cloessed down by my last two user.> IT has been My pleasure and My income to
utilize R:Base.
> So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and
> this list
> Thank you all
> Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden

> tisdag 18 oktober 2016 skrev A. Razzak Memon <raz...@rbase.com>:
> Tuesday, October 18, 2016

And you thought R:BASE X Enterprise database backup couldn't get any easier!

Did you know that you can create a secure backup of your "live database" in a

multi-user LAN, WAN, or Cloud environment, on-demand?

The newly implemented SHARECPY command in R:BASE X and R:BASE X Enterprise now

allows you to make a backup copy of your live database in a multi-user LAN,

WAN, or Cloud environment.

Using the OUTPUT filename.ext ENCRYPT password command, you can also create

secure backups (using the UNLOAD ALL approach) of your live database in a

multi-user LAN, WAN, or Cloud environment.

A sample application is now available to illustrate the use of this powerful

tool.

Check it out!

R:BASE Sample Applications: http://www.Razzak.com/SampleApplications/

Application Title: Creating Secure Backups On-Demand (R:BASE X Enterprise)

This specific sample application is intended for all users running their

mission-critical R:BASE X Enterprise live database(s) in a multi-user LAN,

WAN, or Cloud environment.

Please Note:

. There are no pre-requisites to install and run this sample application.

. There is no need to have any version of R:BASE installed on your computer.

. You may install this application in a network and MS Cloud environment

  to really see the performance and capabilities of R:BASE X Enterprise.

. Mobile PC and/or Touch Screen users may also enjoy the new interface.

See the attached Screenshots for your viewing pleasure.

Have fun!

Very Best R:egards,

Razzak.