All the best, Gunnar!

Albert

On 2016-10-18 4:20 AM, Gunnar Ekblad wrote:
Seven years ago i did formaly go in to retirement. My users approx 20 did not stop using My applikations . At long last even My last applikation an invoicing system Ceated in R:5000 in 1984 and upgraded all the way to 9:5 has been Cloessed down by my last two user.
IT has been My pleasure and My income to utilize R:Base.
So I would like to say thanks for the support and assistans from RBTI and this list
Thank you all
Gunnar Ekblad from Sweden