*John*: I was going to say that I believe the PBH was 73-74, rather than
63-64 as Bill pointed out, but yes, it's definitely going to be for a
smaller stature individual, most likely female.

*Joe*: I think you're likely correct. I'm pretty sure it wasn't a JB paint
job, as I'm sure I would've paid for that! :)

*Blakcloud*: Thank you! I wish my other Rivendell was this color because I
really do love it. Thanks for your suggestions and price thoughts as well.
I actually have a set of drop bars I was considering mounting instead of
the albatross bars, which would make the brake levers less clunky looking
(and yes, I do understand what you're saying about this and agree). The
cork grips tore in removal, so I'd have to get another set of grips (which
wouldn't be a huge deal), so it's a matter of deciding which way to go with
that.

You all continue to be helpful, so thank you!