Hi Kurt,

I'm looking to do just the same.  I've had great success running 60-622 Big
Apples mounted on Dyads, with SKS 65s, on my Bombadil as a commuter set up
(for the jungles of Oakland and San Francisco).  But I am now running
60-622 G-Ones on the wider Cliffhangers (tubeless! Uh oh...), and have
delayed mounting fenders this season as I've been on the same search.  The
tire clearance of these two combinations are equivalent (not measured with
calipers, just an eyeball on the gaps at the chainstays/yoke and the fork
blades and crown), so I'd bet the SKS fenders would work with some minor
manipulation.  I, however, like to tweak and change things up (one bike,
many builds) and have come across the SimWorks Flat 65s by Honjo.

https://www.sim.works/collections/fenders-simworks-by-honjo/products/flat-65?variant=5250514812957

They come in black too.  I imagine they might need to be trimmed/notched to
fit between the blades (time to get a dremmel?).  I'm about to pull the
trigger, but will employ the talent of Omar @ Allrounder in E'ville to do
the mounting, as it'll be a job that reaches just beyond my tinkering
confidence.

Just getting the ball rolling here (need to place the order), but I'll post
whether or not success is achieved.

Peace,

Peter (also of Oakland)