on 8/30/11 12:09 PM, dougP at dougpn...@cox.net wrote:

> I agree with all the above re:  ease of access & convenience.  My
> Acorn Boxy Rando has a couple of small pockets facing me.  My cell
> phone goes in one, and I can hear the phone ring, stop the bike and
> answer it before it goes to voice mail.  This can be a blessing or a
> curse, however.

I heartily recommend looking into caller-specific ring tones...

- Jim "Curiously, my day-job ringtone is very, very, quiet"

--
Jim Edgar
cyclofi...@earthlink.net

Cyclofiend Bicycle Photo Galleries - http://www.cyclofiend.com
Current Classics - Cross Bikes
Singlespeed - Working Bikes

Gallery updates now appear here - http://cyclofiend.blogspot.com

"That which is overdesigned, too highly specific, anticipates outcome; the
anticipation of outcome guarantees, if not failure, the absence of grace."

William Gibson - "All Tomorrow's Parties"