On Wed, 2012-07-04 at 13:22 -0400, Peter Morgano wrote:
> Bah, horizontal drops worked well for decades and the give the option
> to go SS or internal, why not have options?  Setting a wheel straight
> in a dropout takes about 30 seconds.

Horizontal dropouts NEVER worked "well."  They worked lousy, and they
slipped even with the "good" style quick releases -- and these days, the
good style quick releases are getting scarce.  Why should most of us
suffer so that a tiny handful have the option to remove the supplied
drive train on this bargain basement Riv and pay extra to install an
internal gear hub?