I rode 30 country miles yesterday on 32s at 55/60 psi and thought they were great. when I look at 28s these day I wonder who in the world can be comfy on something like that. I used to ride 23s and 25s all the time. You know, beofre I started to "just ride."

I think your Rivs are too big for me, but which ones do you have again?