as ;njwm ;nte peniwt senoute mah/r *

--- In RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com, e drakon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I guess it is not the only family
> I heared the family of his holyness anba dimetrious the pishop of
malaowy-his family b4 being a monk
> I heared too the family of ikladios habib bek was speaking coptic
> I read too in nakada tell 1950s the priest never pronounce anon coptic
word in side the church - i red that in Fr. shenouda mahir book
> for the old and the new pronpunce I think we all must learn coptic in
any - old or new pronouce - and use it then we can revive the coptic
> in greece some villages speak the old greak and others speaks the new
> the same in cyprus
> even when in arabic the sa3ida & bahrowa & damaita & elesakandriah ...
etc each has his own tune
> ougai
>

> This case has been reported by major news agency. I hope that we start
recording this rare case before we loose our last chance. If anyone here
is in a position to help in preserving the tongue of the egyptian
language, please do your bes to help our language come backwith
authentic pronounciation. The encouraging news is that one of the
largest institutes for languagesand specially those who are in a process
of extintion has confirmed this case. I am hoping that this great
institute ( I do not remember its name but I saved it in favorites) will
start this process. This was my dream, I always had hopes that we did
not loose it totally, we hope our dreams will come true when we revive
our Egyptian language.