I surfed th web, the main result on which it seems that other websites
are plainly quoting is thhe Daily Star Egypt, Magazine.
http://www.dailystaregypt.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=106

I hope this could be helpful.
P.S.
If you can reach this "Mona Zaki".... please, send us

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 13:41:44 -0700 (PDT)