From: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, April 07, 2007 1:17 AM
To: RemEnKimi@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [RemEnKimi] Re: A family speaks the coptic language

this case is documented by the institute Ethnlogue which one of the largest
institutions in the world that is concerned with languages and particularly
those which are in the process of extination. That this story is reported by
international news agencies and international institutions gives it great
creadibility.

Lilian Nawar

  _____

See what's free at AOL.com <http://www.aol.com?ncid=AOLAOF00020000000503> .