Some of the families who you mention learned and acquired the coptic
language based on the Greek pronounciation of the langauge ( this is considered

artificial because we could not figure out how real copts really pronounced
it).
And  this is not what we are talking about. We are talking about a woman  from
a family that has passed the language from parents to children without
interruption. This woman has the tongue of our ancestors which was lost and
that
is why she is reciving the attention of scholars. Scholars consider  the
families you mentioned not to be a true natural Egyptian because the langauge
was
not transmitted in a natural way from father to children but was introduced
after artificial pronounciation that may not be the true Egyptian
pronounciation. The language spoken by this woman seems to be a dialetec from
one of the
Egyptian dialetecs and and differs slightly from the Coptic of our  church,
however she is able to understand the liturgical prayers at  church.

Lilian Nawar
http://www.aol.com.