Just in case you aren't aware, if the Micor came with an Allen Avionics
delay unit, chances are it was a Micor PURC station built for paging.
Longshot, it could have been a simulcast voice repeater, but those are
extremely rare.  If, in fact, it's a PURC, it has a different backplane and
a few different cards in the shelf.  If you can get your hands on a PURC
manual (it's a supplement manual, like the Micor control shelf "orange
book"), it will make the conversion go much easier.  I have a lot of Micor
PURC's and have converted several to standard repeater use; once you
understand the idiosyncracies between the PURC and the standard Micor RT,
it's no big deal, but without the book, you'll spend a lot of time chasing
down traces on the backplane...

                                                        --- Jeff
---------
Jeff DePolo WN3A