Thanks Ed, I'll try later.

I can also program with -20 modules the right channels.
The software is giving up a warning about frequencies
but it'll generate the files anyway. 

73
Bernd

--- In [email protected], wa6rqd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Bernd Maestling wrote:
> > Hello,
> > I hope somebody can help my cause I'm getting nuts
> > with programming a Tait series I repeater.
> > 
> > I programmed a few dozend times the 27C64 eproms but
> > nothing works. The software I use is PGM800 for DOS
> > and also v4.x for Windows. My programmer can program
> > BIN files ok, cause I already programmed NOKIA/Kyodo 
> > BSR450 repeaters in the past.
> > 
> > The setup of my TAIT is: 
> > RX: T855-20
> > TX: T856-20
> > speaker and channel switch TS0089 (but I use the DIP 
> > switches in the modules by disconnecting the cables)
> > 
> > I want to programm the modules for somewere between
> > 431 and 439 MHz. As I saw, the -20 and -15 modules
> > are mostly identical, also are the produced files.
> > 
> > I hope someone can help me.
> > 
> > 73
> > Bernd
> > DM5BM
> > 
> 
> Bernd,
> 
> The T855-20 and T856-20 are designed for 440 to 480 MHz. To use them 
> below 440 you will need to tell PGM800 you have a T855-10 and T856-10 
> (400-440). I would suggest saving the file in HEX (not bin) format to 
> allow you to compare the saved file with what is being loaded into your 
> PROM burner's RAM.
> 
> 
> Once you have programed the PROMs, you will need to adjust the VCO trim 
> capacitor down enough to get the PLL to lock (monitor the top end of L1 
> on the VCO boards with a voltmeter and adjust for something around 9 
> volts). If you have not re-adjusted the VCOs, nothing will work when
you 
> are moving frequencies as much as you are trying to do.
> 
> 
> Ed Yoho
> WA6RQD
>








 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Repeater-Builder/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to