Martin Aspeli wrote:
> The grok approach is unfamiliar at first, for sure, and could do with
> more documentation. But then so could the writing of ZCML directives.
> Grok (and martian) do have some really nice abstractions, including good
> testing support.

I have not found documentation for writing either a ZCML handler or a
grokker.  When I wrote some ZCML handlers, I didn't bother to look for
documentation: I just found some examples and modified them.  It was
really easy.  When I looked at writing a grokker, though, I found myself
buried in a pile of new abstractions.

Still, I imagine I'll learn the Martian abstractions sometime and change
my view.

Shane