Chris McDonough wrote:
> People are often confused about the duality of zope.interface Interface
> objects
> being used as markers during adaptation as well as being used as a mechanism
> describe an API.

I've found the use of interfaces as markers pretty limited.
Most of the time now, I just register adapters directly against classes.

Does repoze.plugin support this?

I'm quite interested in:

- persistent registries that aren't tied to ZODB (which is all that
zope.component offers)

- context-based registries (ie: different views for a folder in a site
versus the root of a site)

Would be great to know thoughts you have on both of those!