Charles Lyons wrote:
>> Has anyone else seen anything like this or know what might be causing
>> it?
> I can't help you but to add weight to this, I have a similar and frequent
> problem in 3.1.5 GPL which is an issue each time I restart the container.
I too can confirm random blank pages are seen, across several sites, and
after several days uptime.
I'd put this down to heavy use of external RSS content, and somehow the
external RSS containing dodgy data, but now you've pointed it out it
does seem
I am experiencing the same thing as you. This is an Apache + mod_caucho
setup if thats useful.