>/caucho-status would show the current mapping in mod_caucho.  That
>would be the place to look.

At the moment I've got the entry "/^/?(index.html)?$" under the url-pattern
on /caucho-status. My regexp was "^/?(index.html)?$" so I'm not sure why
the extra / was inserted.

Resin is the server reporting the 404 (rather than Apache), so mod_caucho
is doing its job correctly, just Resin is refusing to serve those mappings
sometimes, with no errors in the logs.

>Since mod_caucho doesn't understand url-regexp, how are you telling
>mod_caucho that your pages should be handled by Resin?

Using:

<servlet-mapping url-pattern="*" servlet-name="plugin_match" />

I also set my default host to have servlet-name="plugin_ignore" so only
explicitly enabled web-apps are served by Resin (otherwise I was getting
domains being served by Resin rather than Apache and I didn't want to
enable mod_caucho for each domain in Apache as well as updating Resin
config).

Charles.